Sunday, May 4, 2008

This is turning into a super special day!

After becoming a celebrity today (read the post below), I decided to push my luck and clean up the kitchen a bit. It was my intention to get everything possible off the floor so that I could mop it. Guess what happened? I lifted up the table cloth that had been lying in a heap on the floor all week and MY BLACK SHOES were just chillin' underneath! It is a great day and I will be wearing those babies tomorrow to school! BTW, I decided not to mop because I needed to pick out my outfit that will go with black shoes for tomorrow. Priorities people, priorities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really only get motivated to clean when I can't find something I need and/or love, or when it gets so extreme I can't take it anymore. Besides, mopping is overrated... yay for finding your shoes!