Thursday, May 1, 2008

LOST: Black Shoes

I have lost my black shoes. I wore them to Chicago on Saturday. I did not leave them on the train or in the car or in the house or in the bar. (BTW, I wasn't really in a bar but I was having a Dr. Seuss moment there so please bare with me.) I have other shoes but none are quite as lovely fitting as these. Those of you who know me in person know that shoes and I don't get along because I have a short and fat foot. So when you come across a shoe that fits well, you buy multiple colors in that one style. I have 4 colors in this particular style. I used to have 5. It is a sad day when your favorite pair of shoes goes missing. I will hold out a small flicker of hope through the weekend but the whole thing feels hopeless. I just can't imagine where they are. Please come home shoes....I am terribly missing you. Oh, in case you feel a need to look around your house for my shoes, here is what they look like. I am showing you them in brown because I didn't want you to miss out on all the lovely details.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lost a pair of shoes recently too! And I thought, how on earth does one go about losing a pair of shoes??? I'm glad to know that it is not only I that has that special talent. :) I hope you find them! Hugs.