Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fantasy vs. Reality

Sometimes life takes you on journeys you least expect. Last night was no exception. Without being extremely specific, I managed an "event" at my auditorium that did not go at all as I had envisioned.

Since I learned how to use this nifty strike through option, I will strike through the fantasy part and leave the reality for you to read!

500 800 in attendance. The capacity for the auditorium is 725.

Four three high school servers showed up to help serve food. We found another one soon after the event started.

All six none of the security guards were effective in managing crowd control.

Many very few of the people could speak fluent English.

99% 75% of the people there were driving cars that cost more than my yearly salary.

My slave laborers staff worked extremely hard in an adverse situation.

We all gave up because the place was trashed left for home around 2 a.m.

I didn't enjoy this night. It is over and I am sure that I am supposed to be learning something from this experience. I'm tired and don't like staying up this late! I guess I learned that!

No comments: