Saturday, July 2, 2011

Surgery Confirmed!

I got a surgery date of July 6th a few weeks ago.  Before I left the office, it got changed to the 5th.  A few days later my surgery went from 1:30p.m. to 9:30 a.m.  via a phone call.  When I was in the office for my last appointment, I asked for a confirmation of time and it was now at 7:30 a.m.  Last night I got a phone call from the hospital that my surgery was indeed scheduled for 7:30 a.m. and that I should report to the hospital no later than 5:00 a.m.  And that would be 5:00 a.m. in Grand Rapids which is about an hour from my house.  Hmmm...looks like my 4th of July night will be incredibly short!  That is okay though...less time to get hungry in the morning!!
Blessings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I tried to leave a comment earlier, but it didn't work. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. May you have a safe trip to the hospital, successful surgery, a quick recovery, and patience to see it through. LUV