Saturday, July 9, 2011

Painkillers and Me.

 We are not the best of friends... painkillers and me.  We have been on semi speaking terms for a few days now but I really like to drive "heavy machinery" like a car, so I have broken up this friendship as of 2 nights ago.  After moving around quite a bit this morning, it may have been a tad bit too early to end the relationship.   Extra Strength Tylenol doesn't quite give you the same jolt!


I am trying to relax this afternoon.  I am headed upstairs for a little nap and then I am making my men some seafood alfredo for dinner tonight.  Madison is at a friend's house so the boys are the only ones here.  Can't wait for the Tiger's game on TV tonight...I made it one inning with out falling asleep last night--tonight I will try for 2!


Today I got a few lovely get well cards in the mail.  It is such a nice feeling to know that people are thinking of you!  I also received a card from my hospital signed by all of the different nurses and units that worked on me.  I remember exactly 2 names (out of 12)....this is also why I like to say goodbye to painkillers sooner rather than later!


Make it a good day.
Blessings,

No comments: