Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nerves

I am nervous.  I know things will be okay but I am still nervous.  My parents will be with me on Tuesday since Stan has his first day of teaching summer school class on that day.  I am okay with that.

The kids are at Spring Hill this week.  Madison will get to ride a horse 2 hours a day and Nate will shoot lots of paintballs!  Each child was looking forward to a great week of spiritual renewal and FUN.  They couldn't wait to say good bye to me this afternoon!

I will keep myself busy by cleaning house and getting things ready for the week.  I don't think there is much recovery with this surgery since it is laproscopic but I want to be prepared for a slow end to the week.  Stan and I will pick the kids up from camp on Friday--it will be lovely to share a 2 hour car ride up to Evart together!


I'll check back in after the surgery!  Woot.  Here's to the beginning of a healthier life ahead!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. You are a great inspiration. Wishing you a good night's rest, safe trip to Grand Rapids, an uncomplicated surgery, and a quick recovery.
LUV

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Every thing will go well and you will be ready to take on the world soon. Hugs, Donna