Sunday, June 22, 2008

Don't tell anyone but the boys are watching too!


As part of our relaxing and catching up on sleep weekend, Madison decided that it would be a great idea to go to the libary and get our next installment of the Little House series on DVD. We watched seasons one, two, and couldn't find three so we ended up checking out season four. Each of these seasons consist of a few DVD's and last about 6-8 hours each. Season four has six CD's and lasts 18 HOURS. Needless to say, my whole family is walking around in a daze this weekend singing the theme song to Little House and saying that they want to learn how to play the fiddle. I may just break out my bonnet to clean the house tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Duchess said...

I always loved that show! I still watch it when I have a day off. I actually met Melissa Gilbert, in line at the Gull Road Meijer. I was probably only about 8 and was so dumbfounded that I couldn't even talk, but she and my mom had a conversation and she was very nice to me! I think I may have just been confused, because here was this grown woman who played Laura but I thought of her as a little girl... I don't think she got an autograph or anything, either.