Monday, June 23, 2008

Am I going to jail?

My friend Jennifer and I just got done IMing each other. (For those of you who may not know, IM stands for instant messaging). As Jennifer puts it, "it's the middle school way of communicating". That made me giggle!

Anyway, she mentioned the fact that I might go to jail for using a copyrighted picture on my blog. (The Little House On the Praire one) She then mentioned that she might go to jail too because she used a picture of a puma that she stole off of google images or something. Then we decided that we could be room mates. She then asked me if I snored. What a true friend!

So Jennifer (and all others that might be interested in being my room mate sometime), here are a few things that you might want to know about me before you "sign up" to be my roomie:

1. I covet my pillows which, as of this post, have not been returned to my home yet.

2. I pretend to be cool with staying up late but most of the time a 9p.m. bedtime works for me.

3. I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Every night.

4. I flush. Always. And I don't care if it wakes everyone up.

5. I wake up with the sun. But I pretend to be asleep until 6 a.m.

6. I wear jammies. I like my etremely worn out and soft ones the best. Long pants and a short sleeved shirt.

7. I like a fan. It is on every night but it doesn't always blow at me.

8. I don't take care of the kids at night. Stu does this. Always. Which means that I probably won't take care of a room mate in the middle of the night either.

9. And lastly, I probably snore a little bit. I prefer to call it "breaving heavily". That is what Madsion used to say about herself!

Although I am quite happy with my current room mate situation, I can put you on my waiting list!
Make it a good day.

2 comments:

Pumita said...

Thanks for using my real name after I've decided to use a "handle"-only approach in my blog world. What a true friend! You know that our blogs don't get enough traffic for my privacy and identity to be in danger.
And, yes, I do think that IM'ing is a middle-school way to commnunicate given that we have all-inclusive phone plans. I know you are just putting my typing skills to a challenge for my own good.

Anonymous said...

This is an old post but as an old roomie of yours, I just had to reply. You need to add that you are a terminal morning person and are not happy unless everyone is up at 6 just like you.
Oh the mornings that I pretended to be asleep and you would make as much noise as possible to make sure that I was awake.
Fun days those!