Sunday, June 1, 2008

Feet and Wrists

I have had a plethura of emails asking about my new watch so I thought I would share what it looks like with you! (That last sentence was all a lie but it was extremely fulfilling to write!) Since I got my once-a season pedicure this weekend so that I can start sporting sandals, I thought I would kill two birds (baby cardinal rest in peace) with one stone and just take one picture. The following snapshot is quite disturbing so do brace yourself!








Get rid of all liquid in your mouth.













A few things I have learned:
1. My future is not in foot modeling or self portrait picture taking.
2. NEVER let the nail tech pick out a polish color for you.
3. Watches and feet don't mix. Ever.

There you have it. BTW, I will probably not be wearing sandals this week. Red toenails and high school students---they don't mix well either!

1 comment:

The Duchess said...

Are you kidding? I love the red! You can get away with colors on your toes that you can't get away with on your fingers. Plus, it's fun. You should enjoy it :)