Saturday, April 5, 2008

Madison, Nim and Me

Madison and I went to a movie called "Nim's Island" today. Nate was asked to go see a different movie with a friend so we decided to take advantage of "girl time". I was pleasantly surprised with the movie. Maddie loved it because it had "2 pounds of adventure and a spice of romance".

Movies and I don't usually get along. I am a very busy person so it has been extremely hard in the last couple of years to just "sit and watch" for long periods of time. I am a lot of times so exhausted that I can barely stay awake which may explain why I can see a movie and know that I saw it but never be able to tell you what it was about! The last movie I saw with the kids was that Veggie Tales flick and I fell asleep twice in that one! "Nim's Island" had some really cool elements--adventure, believability, romance, and humor. Plus, being day two of Spring Break and sleeping in until 7a.m. this morning probably helped a bit too!

Not much went on today except that MY CROCUS HAVE BLOSSOMED! And my husband cleared out my flower beds as a surprise while we were gone! It was a great day. I will take a picture of them but I can't seem to find my cable to upload the pictures. I will put that on my list of "to do's" for tomorrow. If I can find that list......

No comments: