Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cause and Effect

I have started to realize that when I have a sneezing fit during a meal, it means that I have swallowed something bigger than a peanut size M&M.   It starts as sneezing, then I get a pain in my chest area, and then I realize that there is no solution for the problem except for a trip to the bathroom.  It is one of the least desirable things that happens post surgery. 

Tonight I had a piece of leftover chicken.  It was dry.  And I wasn't enjoying it so I was hustling to get down because everything else on my plate looked way more appetizing.  Oh well, better luck next time.  :(

Tonight I will need to have a Greek Yogurt Fresh Peach smoothie in order to catch up on my protein.  I guess I'm okay with that! :)

Got a good amount of work done today at school.  I have to pick music today and tomorrow for all of my groups...

I canned a bushel of peaches yesterday as a way of procrastination. 

And for those of you who are facebook friends.... I got my circa 1995 Praise Walk tape replacement today.  It was utter disappointment as I realized that it was the same one that I already owned.  The seller said I can return it...so I will and I will keep looking.  Sadness in the fitness department!

Well, the kids are both in Praise Band tomorrow at church so it will be a fun service.  And then I plan to come home and cook lots for the week and get ready to start my professional development stuff on Tuesday.  The end of summer is so near.

Make it a great day!
Blessings,
Heidi





1 comment:

grazingwithgrandmajeanp said...

Sorry about the wrong tape. I'm going to unplug the computer tonight just in case! Take it easy and be careful what you eat.
Good thing you visited last weekend.