Thursday, September 1, 2011

Eggs are NOT my friend.

A couple of weeks ago, when we were on vacation in PA, I noticed that eggs were a main staple at breakfast time.  When you have the choice between waffles, bagels, sugared cereal,  or eggs... eggs have to win in my new eating life!


I noticed that I was having some pretty sad digestion issues almost every morning that we were there.  So, when I got home, I decided to try other protein options and stay away from eggs.


Today, I was running very late to school so I stopped at subway and got an egg mcmuffin sandwich.  I took off the bread and only ate the middle.  An hour later, after fighting the gagging feeling for many minutes,  I got rid of the egg.


I think that eggs are the culprit.  SO, I will take another few weeks off from eggs and give them another try later this month.  I love eggs so this is hard for me but I know that I have other options.


I lost another pound this week!  33 pounds gone...forever.


Have a great day ahead!
Blessings,
Heidi

No comments: