Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bad day/ Good day

I have been very successful at eating and drinking these past few weeks.  I have managed to get my 60 grams of protein in each day and my 64 or more ounces of fluid in as well.

A few days ago, I decided to take a whirlwind/unplanned trip to my parents for a few days.  It was great because we had no agenda, the kids lounged around, the parents were talkative, etc.  BUT, the eating and drinking were another story.  I brought lots of protein stuff but my routine was thrown off so I never got all my protein in and my water intake was very low but I did have a lot of fun!

Today I am having a hard time keeping anything down.  Smells are bothering me.  Food is not appetizing and I don't feel the desire to keep drinking. 

So, I will stumble through this day and jump right back on the discipline of eating/drinking tomorrow.  Tonight a cheese stick will be dinner.   And then maybe a double dairy smoothie for snack.  I'll at least hit 40 for protein today.

Off to see my husband and son play in a church baseball game tonight.  I love being the designated cheerleader!

Blessings,
Heidi

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Good for you! I'm so happy to see everything is working out well so far! A little hiccup is fine now and then, I'm proud of you for hopping back on the wagon so readily!

Talk to you soon!