Monday, August 22, 2011

Interesting thought

I just got home from a great visit with my husband's family.  They live in Perkasie, PA.  I love the company and the scenery but they really need to fix the roads!  They are way too curvy!  After driving them in the rental car for 5 days, I had just started to figure them out and then we left!

A vacation doesn't seem like a vacation when the scale registers LIGHTER at your return night than the morning you weighed in and left for the trip!  Very strange.  Looking forward to a real weigh in tomorrow!

Hopefully I will have more time to blog this week!

Blessings,
Heidi

1 comment:

grazingwithgrandmajeanp said...

I think it's possible. You ate very carefully and exercised. Don't forget the 1 1/2 hours you stood on your feet the first a.m. you were here! I am missing all of you dreadfully.