Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Wild Week

It is the first full week of school and I have appointments, meetings, bookings, or rehearsals every night of the week! By Saturday, I will have experienced 14 hours of choir rehearsals, 4 hours of open houses, 5 hours of musical practice, 4 hours of auditorium set ups, 4 class orientation hours that I ran sound and lights for, and endless hours of tending to my daughter's newest cold virus. And this has all happened "after school".

It has been an intense week to say the least. But I am grateful for a job that makes me smile and makes me feel needed. And I am extremely grateful for Great Wall Express, Wendy's, Subway, and Papa John's. Maybe next week I can stick in 5 hours of coo
king time as well and feel much better about my health!
Later Peeps!
Heidi







No comments: