Sunday, September 21, 2008

Help me, I'm drowning

I am not feeling well. I have watched all the people that surround me on a daily basis get colds for the past two weeks. I have been healthy through it all--until yesterday. I woke up with a sore throat and lots of drainage. It, the stuff in my head and throat, has now made its way to my ears and they hurt now!

Today I had no church responsibilities so I took the day off. I try very hard not to feel guilty but my parents taught me well and it is hard to just stay home. I decided that it would only be right. It is not good to expose people to this nasty cold!

I am cooking and cleaning today. I know it's Sunday but I rested a lot yesterday!
Happy week ahead!

1 comment:

The Duchess said...

Boo, colds are no fun. My allergies are all fired up, so I know how you feel. I missed your kids today, but good news for them: the God boxes are going to be a work in progress, so they didn't miss out. I hope you get to feeling better soon!