Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All good things must come to an end.....

My husband decided to stay an extra day at my parents house! I have been home alone for 3 days. Drama Camp has taken up my mornings, afternoons, and partial evenings so I basically come home, collapse on the couch for an hour, prepare and eat dinner, clean up dinner, and then I pack my lunch for the next day. By this time, it is around 9 p.m. and I am tired again!

Tomorrow Stu will be home. (He said that he has to "stay in Lapeer until noon so that he can finish up the leftovers from last night's meal!) It will be nice to have someone over the age of 12 to talk to again! This drama group is not quite as stong vocally so it has been a challenge today. Tomorrow, we will spend most of the morning working on songs and dances....it will be a challenge but the day should go quickly.

I took some pictures of the place we are working in but I left my camera in the car and I don't feel like going down to get it. Tomorrow...I promise!

No comments: