Wednesday, March 18, 2009

World Class Athlete Training


I have decided that the title of my post sounds a lot better than Fit 4- 50. I am so sore today and it hasn't even been 12 hours since my aerobics class. Today the teacher said, "I am really sore in my triceps, quads and glutes---how are all of you doing? Did you feel Monday's workout?" Well, that was enough motivation for me! I worked extra hard today. And now I really feel it!

She will be really happy with me when I tell her at our next class. I should learn her name.

If you see me around, just call me "World Class Athlete". I'll try not to let my giant pretend gold medal swing over and hit you as I run by!!

Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOO!
Go world class athlete! Feel the burn!
High five! *Holds hand up and smiles blankly.*