Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Easy Chair


What kind of chair do you think of when someone says "easy chair"? Personally, I think of a cushy, leather high back reclining chair that you sort of melt into when you sit down and then you don't want to ever get out of.

Today we sat in an easy chair in my Aerobics class. But it sure wasn't my kind of easy chair that I pictured in my head. Instead, that easy chair involved that dreaded yoga ball......if you have that ball, try the following:
1. Grab your yoga ball!
2. Place the giant ball behind the small of your back and lean against the wall with it behind you.
3. Now, slide down the wall, until your legs are in a sitting position. Comfy yet???
4. Lean back in your "chair" and cross your legs....just like your were sitting in the chair.
5. Awww, great! Let's do some squats. 48 to be exact. And then cross the other leg over and do 48 more.

Some exercises are not worth repeating. Or talking about anymore. YUCK.

No comments: