Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A very clean dishwasher

We have some old friends from Massachusetts visiting today. Nate is extremely excited to see his friend Joe. They were great friends from preschool to first grade when we lived in MA. In an unselfish and loving act of kindness, Nate got up and decided to run the dishwasher to help me have clean dishes for the day. He proceeded to run it after he filled up both soap cups with Palmolive liquid dish soap. About 10 minutes into the cycle, Nate informed Stan that the "dishwasher was leaking tons of bubbles all over the kitchen floor and that it must be broken or something."

Thank you, dear Jesus, for the miracle of vinegar.
And for sons that try to be helpful.

1 comment:

The Duchess said...

Heidi, I just want to let you know how much I enjoy your blog! It always makes me giggle, and I missed reading it while I was on vacation!