Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Summer of Unpredictability

It has been a summer that I could have never predicted.

I am traveling back to Kazoo today after being at my parents for the 3rd time. They aren't sick and there is no crisis. I just like them a lot!

I am so far behind on school prep that I can't even talk about it because I will begin to cry.

I have lost/misplaced my camera. I know my readers like pictures but I will continue to look for this important tool. I took those "Operation Madison" pictures with my old camera. It took me an addition 2 days to find the cord.

I am getting ready to can peaches in a few days. Mrs. Pike taught me how to do this 20 years ago and it is still FUN! Plus they look pretty!

I haven't lost any weight or started a predictable exercise program. I haven't gained any weight either.

So what goals have you not met yet?

1 comment:

Pumita said...

I'm behind on my schoolwork, too, but I fully anticipate that will soon change because I am getting my new computie!! The systems are being switched out as we speak!!!