Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some big days ahead.

I haven't been posting. I have wanted to but December has finally caught up with me and for the next week or so, my life will cease to exist but instead it will be woven into every kind of Christmas party, concert, church service, and decorating extravaganza known to mankind.

Tomorrow is a perfect example of why anyone who is contemplating going into music as a career should think twice about it! Here is my schedule.

7:45 Bell choir rehearsal
8:30 Church service #1 --Bell anthem
10:00 Choir Rehearsal
11:00 Church service #2--Bell anthem, 2 choir anthems
12:30 Childrens' pageant rehearsal
1:30 Arrive in Comstock for my Chorale Concert. Reset two lights that were too bright and need new gels.
2:00 64 other ladies arrive!
2:15 Rehearse "O Holy Night" with solist for the first time!
3:00 Conduct the Concert
4:30 Eat Dinner with my Parents who have travelled from Lapeer to see the concert!
5:30 Church Choir Christmas Party
8:30 Hopefully home.

So, there you have it. And then I do this type of schedule all over again on Tuesday and Thursday next week too!

I will post some pictures of the choir as soon as my mom takes them and sends them!

Feliz Navidad. Mele Kalikimaka. Joyeux Noel. Ho Ho.

Heidi

No comments: