Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! I am a bit late getting this post up but I felt that family time today was more important than blog time.

My parents and my two uncles arrived at our house around 10:30. The kids made the decision last night to WAIT to open
gifts until they arrived. I helped their patience out by allowing them to exchange gifts that they had purchased (with my money) for each other. SO, they each had a toy to play with for a few hours this morning.

We had a delicious meal after the present hoopla and a few hours later said goodbye to our visitors. Then I proceeded to spend the next 2 hours on the couch in a food induced coma. It was a lovely day!

Tomorrow I plan to get up and do some exercising. I feel so much better when I am more physically fit. And I tend to sleep better too!

Here is how our cat, Cassie, spent most of the advent season:

I hope your day was filled with food, family, and festive naps! Merry Christmas!

Heidi

2 comments:

The Duchess said...

You should use the cat picture for your cards next year.

Anonymous said...

love the cat picture. It reminds me of how our cat used to sit on among the manger scene on my mom's piano.