Friday, August 21, 2009

Great things that happened today


1. My husband is talking to to me again even though I was very mean to him and started his day off on the wrong foot.

2. My inlaws finally have high speed internet and can read this blog!

3. Madison went to play at the neighbor's house WITHOUT Nathan. He is starting to loose interest in playing with a 7 and 5 year old so this was a big step for her.

4. Nathan let me know that he needed items for his upcoming football season BEFORE I had to remind him on Sunday Night! By the way, he is now the same height as I am.

5. Both children asked what jobs to do today instead of having to be told.

6. House is clean.

7. Gracie hasn't had an accident inside in several weeks. I can't even remember when!

Sometimes I feel like nothing was accomplished in a day. Today was a day of thoughtfulness and thankfulness. I need to take time to do this more often.

Make it a great day!

Blessings,

No comments: