Monday, October 13, 2008

There comes a time when only a song will do.

An event that happened tonight has changed my life.

IN YOUR NICEST VOICE, SING THE FOLLOWING TO THE TUNE OF "YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE". OUTLOUD. PLEASE. NOW.

When I got home from
My choir practice,
I spied a package on my porch.
It was a brown box
With lots of writing,
And my heart,
It lept with joy.

Inside the brown box
Was lots of paper--
The shredded type that hamsters use.
I spied my brown purse
Inside a sittin'.
And my heart,
It lept again with joy.

I now have credit
Oh lots of credit!
And a bit of cash to use.
I have an i.d.
And lots of receipts
And some hamster shred inside
As well.

Oh Mr. UP's man,
You are my sunshine.
You know just how to treat me well.
Your brown truck pulled up
And then you jumped out.
And you changed my life for the good.


Thanks Vangie for taking care of me!


No comments: