Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Road Trip!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I have had parent teacher conferences and have been out everynight this week. I am looking forward to having Friday off. My children both have school on Friday so let me tell you what is about to go down!

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I had reconnected on Facebook with a college room mate that I haven't seen in 16 years! Tomorrow I will jump in the car after parent teacher conferences and travel to the halfway point in Indiana and have a "paint the town red" party with her. I am like a middle schooler tonight....I can't decide what outfit to pack and I can't sleep because I am so excited!

We have rented a room at Comfort Inn and I am bringing popcorn and a deck of cards. It should be a blasty blast!

I will take pictures....well at least one!
Heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are taking your computer! I need therapy today!

CB

The Duchess said...

Yay! Reconnecting with old friends is simply blissful. I'm sure you will have an amazing time!