Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sam I am.


Today after school I stopped at Sam's Club for 2 items-some gatorade for Nathan and some granola bars for Maddie.

I didn't know that Sam's was so special on a Thursday afternoon at 3p.m. I apparently have been left in the dark for some time. Besides picking up my two items, I also picked up the following: whoopie pie, frozen sliced strawberries, porkloin, chicken/spinach sausage, swiss cheese, chicken noodle soup, shrimp scampi, 2 bite scones, and chicken pasta casserole....all in sample size cups.

I figured that I consumed at least a few hundred calories and decided that dinner could be very small. Today Sam(ple) I was. Tomorrow Sam(ple) I may be again. It was an extremely tasty afternoon treat!

Happy day Peeps!
Heidi




2 comments:

The Duchess said...

I think when I was a kid my mom would plan her grocery shopping excursions around the sample days. Since she had to take us along, it gave us something to look forward to and then we weren't whining at her the whole time!!

Heidi said...

Maddie will try everything....Nate is picky...but they both enjoy Sams too!